About CME Inc.
At CME Inc., we provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy to children in need. We connect with these families in a variety of ways; from doctor referrals, daycare screenings, and concerned parents who reach out to us. Once we determine the needs of your child, we create a therapy plan.
We provide therapy in our clinics, in homes, and in daycares. Have you seen our CME Inc. vans? We have free transportation available to and from our clinics. We accept Medicaid, ARKids A and B, among many other insurances. We also accept credit and debit cards.
Your child’s success is our goal, and although we will miss them dearly, we love to celebrate all the hard work they put in when they accomplish their goals at therapy.
CME Inc. was founded in 2001 by Nicole Potts. Initially, CME Inc. was called Communication Made Easy and focused solely on Speech Therapy. Today, CME Inc. has grown to 30 therapists, serving clients in the areas of Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy in two Northeast Arkansas locations and surrounding areas.
We know children sometimes need specialized care based on their needs. We have a highly-trained diverse staff who are certified in many areas to be able to accommodate many of these areas of specialization.
- Certified Wound Care Specialist (WCC)
- Therapeutic Listening
- Without Tears Certification
- Seating and Mobility
- Serial Casting
- Cortical Visual Impairment
- Sensory Processing/interoception
- Child Passenger Safety, Medical Needs Transportation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Post Neonatal Care
- Developmental Delay
- Sensory Processing
- Pediatric Play
- ADL skills
- Certified in Beckman Oral Motor
- Food Chaining
- Dyslexia Therapy
- Videofluoroscopic evaluation of swallowing
- Swallowing and oral motor deficits
- Written language skills
- Reading comprehension and written expression
- Play based therapy: remediation of early childhood developmental speech and language delays
- FEES: Fiberoptic evaluation in swallowing
- Early intervention language Therapy
- Fluent in Sign Language
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT LOUD)
- Teaching English To Speakers of Other Languages – Advanced Certification (TESOL – Advanced)
- ESL Instructor at Arkansas State University
- Orton-Gillingham Spelling, Reading and Writing Program Certification
- Barton Reading and Spelling Program Certification